Dresden Files Accelerated: Emerald City: Requiem
High Concept: FLOURISHING APPRENTICE WIZARD
Trouble: BLOOD OF THE FALLEN
WISE BEYOND HER YEARS
NEW AT THIS
Good +3: Focus
Fair +2: Flair, Intellect
Average +1: Force, Haste
Mediocre +0: Guile
MAGICAL PRACTITIONER (Supernatural Scale)
Exhausted (sticky): [ ]
Check this condition to boost your magical power, as described by the Evocation stunt. When you are Exhausted, the GM has one boost to use against you in any scene in which your fatigue may be used against you. Clearing Exhausted, of course, requires an active effort to rest. The GM may allow this recovery to occur between any two scenes involving a sufficient time jump.
Burned Out (lasting): [ ]
Check this condition to further boost your magical power, as described by the Evocation stunt. If Burned Out, you cannot use magic, period, until fully recovered. Begin recovery by eating, meditating, or otherwise deliberately resting as per the Exhausted condition. Recover fully at the end of the following session.
The Third Eye (sticky): [ ]
Mark this condition when utilizing your magical Sight to view the mystical, true world overlaid on the material world. While the condition is marked checked, your memory is eidetic and the following are true:
You view everything as a metaphorical expression of its true nature.
The Sight ignores supernatural disguises or glamours and grants no guidance in interpretation of what is seen.
As a wizard, you can cast magical spells comprising the five elements: fire, air, earth, water, and spirit. In game terms, you may perform any of the four basic actions with spectacular magical effects such as defending with a shield of ice or creating an advantage by shifting earth beneath the opponent’s feet. Your actions may have scale (page 182) at the GM’s discretion. If desired, push yourself to increase the spell’s effect as follows:
- Check a stress box for +1 or two boxes for +2 on any one magical action. You may check only two boxes at a time.
- Mark Exhausted to add +4 to any single magical action or to attack multiple targets magically without dividing your roll (page 190).
- Mark Burned Out to gain +2 to all magical actions for the rest of the scene or, if Exhausted is already checked, to attack multiple targets with magic without having to divide your roll.
These benefits are cumulative: if you mark two stress boxes and both conditions, you could do a single magical action at +8, and then have +2 to all magical actions for the rest of the scene.
You excel at ritual magic (page 168). Add +2 to the preparation roll for any ritual.
When looking someone directly in the eye for more than a few seconds, you peer into their soul and they likewise see into yours. The exchange manifests itself as a cryptic vision. Make an Intellect roll, opposed by their Intellect roll; the winner learns one concrete, useful piece of information about the other individual, or two things if they succeed with style. On a tie, each person learns something. These things can be advantages with a free invoke at the GM’s discretion.
White Council Membership:
As a member wizard in good standing, once per session, you may contact the White Council to request assistance. The GM determines what aid, if any, is given and the cost thereof. If the favor is great, the GM may impose the Indebted condition with multiple boxes checked; you must recover from the condition before again using the White Council Membership stunt.
- DOB: June 21, 1992
- Caroline was the target of the Denarian Demon that possessed Jack Youngblood’s ex-girlfriend Abigail.
- After the events of the BLOOD IS ON THE STREET case she was taken from Jack’s custody by the White Council and is being raised in Portland.
- Jack managed to regain custody of his 15 year old sister after lobbying for it while recovering from his wounds in Edinburgh.
- She is currently the apprentice of Zebidiah Einar.